Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012

Black Me Out - I wanna piss on the walls of your house

[this is a comment on SOPA/PROTECT IP. Please get yourself informed if you don’t know what I am talking about]


If I didn't see it, I would not believe how many people joined the Blackout-Day. Many sites were down. I hope that the protests have a lasting effect.



Well, but there are still walls to piss on. Introducing: MPAA.

I really don’t know what that guy does when he is not writing shitty statements about things he probably doesn't understand.(this one)

Either he thinks we all are completely dumb as shit, or he really didn't get that we can't just sit together and talk about all that SOPA stuff again. There is no way of keeping us free and maximizing their profit at the same time. I think he missed the whole point of democracy (which he made pretty obvious with his statement about Hollywood withdrawing support when the law doesn’t pass)

Using Wikipedia is not a human right, but protesting and freedom of speech are. When they want to shut down their own site a day, then they can. They never guaranteed that they wont. So what?

Is it really possible to deny still that every single SOPA-alike law would shut down Wikipedia, Google, Reddit and Wordpress (and of course blogger too) once and for all?

My moniker is man
and I am rotten to the core

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen